What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that are essential for the website to function properly and allow the user to browse through it, as well as to use the different options or services that exist on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or sharing content through social networks.
- Cookies persistentes: son cookies que permanecen en su dispositivo durante un período de tiempo determinado. Estas cookies nos permiten recordar sus preferencias y mejorar su experiencia de usuario en futuras visitas.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. In the following links you can find more information on how to configure your cookie preferences in the most commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/administrar-las-cookies-868ee8c8-1a9c-776a-fd96-b69711abfa9d
Please note that if you disable cookies, some of our services and content may not function properly.
Last update: 30/05/2023